Orbera®Intragastric Balloon Weight Loss – This procedure is a safe and non-surgical solution for long term weight maintenance.
For many years now, weight loss solutions have come in two extremes: traditional diet and exercise or drastic weight loss surgery. But what if diet and and exercise haven’t worked for you and you’re not ready to take the step to major surgery. It leaves you feeling stuck in the middle with nowhere to turn.
If this sounds like you, then Bolling Plastic Surgery has some exciting news. Dr. Bolling offers the Orbera®intragastric weight loss balloon. The Orbera® balloon is a non-surgical weight loss procedure that’s designed to help you reach your long term goals with a less invasive option. With this outpatient procedure performed by Dr. Bolling, you could lose three times more weight than with diet and exercise alone. So if you’re tired of feeling stuck in the middle of your weight loss journey, this could be the in-between solution you’ve been looking for. Visit here for more information.
• No incisions
• FDA approved
Important Orbera® Intragastric Balloon System Safety Information:
- The Orbera® Intragastric Balloon System is a weight loss aid for adults suffering from obesity, with a body mass index (BMI) ≥30 and ≤40 kg/m2, who have tried other weight loss programs, such as following supervised diet, exercise, and behavior modification programs, but who were unable to lose weight and keep it off.
- To receive Orbera® you must be willing to also follow a 12-month program, beginning with the placement of Orbera®and continuing for 6 months after, that includes a healthy diet and exercise plan. If the diet and exercise program is not followed, you will not experience significant weight loss results; in fact, you may not experience any weight loss.
- Losing weight and keeping it off is not easy, so you will be supervised throughout this program by a team of physicians, physiologists, and nutritionists. This team will help you make and maintain major changes in your eating and exercise habits.
- Orbera® is placed for no more than six months. Any time that the balloon is in the stomach for longer than six months puts you at risk for complications, such as bowel obstruction, which can be fatal.
- Some patients are ineligible to receive Orbera®. Your doctor will ask you about your medical history and will also perform a physical examination to determine your eligibility for the device. Additionally, at the time of placement, the doctor may identify internal factors, such as stomach irritation or ulcers, which may prevent you from receiving Orbera®.
- You must not receive Orbera® if you are pregnant, a woman planning to become pregnant within six months’ time, or breast-feeding.
- Complications that may result from the use of Orbera® include the risks associated with any endoscopic procedure and those associated with the medications and methods used in this procedure, as well as your ability to tolerate a foreign object placed in your stomach. Possible complications include: partial or complete blockage of the bowel by the balloon, insufficient or no weight loss, adverse health consequences resulting from weight loss, stomach discomfort, continuing nausea and vomiting, abdominal or back pain, acid reflux, influence on digestion of food, blockage of food entering the stomach, bacterial growth in the fluid filling the balloon which can lead to infection, injury to the lining of the digestive tract, stomach or esophagus, and balloon deflation.Source: https://www.orbera.com
Dr. Robert Bolling, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon who can safely and effectively perform your procedure.
In addition to having top rated reviews on independent sites such as Vitals.com and Healthgrades, Bolling Plastic Surgery is able to offer affordable options. Patients come from Fayette, Foley, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Fairhope, Mobile, Pensacola, Biloxi and surrounding areas to have their blepharoplasty procedure by Dr. Bolling. The Bolling House Bed and Breakfast allows patients from near and far to recuperate in a comfortable setting close to our office. We also provide arrangements for our out of town patients at Columbus Street Inn and Rose House Inn. We do all the reservations for their stay and this is put into their surgery package price. You can read more about our low pricing by clicking here.
So if you think you are ready to take the next step, we invite you to come into our office for a free consultation. We will take the time to fully explain the procedure and answer any of your questions or concerns. Again the consultation is free, so we encourage you to give us a call and schedule a time to come speak with us.
Bolling House Comfort & Privacy
Many of Dr. Bolling’s patients come from out of town so we offer a recovery house where patients can stay for one or more nights. The Bolling House allows patients to recuperate in a comfortable setting close to our office. It’s a great convenience for anyone who wants to recover in privacy or who lives far away. A sitter can also be arranged if family is not able to accompany patients during their visit. The Bolling House Bed and Breakfast is featured in Good Housekeeping, Woman’s Day, and Redbook.